Everlasting Floral Arrangement Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
The Planned Duo is a business planning and styling studio with an online marketplace for stationery, gifts and beautiful things. Our everlasting dried floral arrangements are the perfect gift and/or addition to transform your home or workspace. Together in this workshop, we will help you create your very own dried floral arrangement and provide you with all the tips to continue making them at home. It's the ideal workshop for beginners and can be the perfect activity to enjoy on your own, with a friend or share with your mum this Mother's Day.
In this class, you will be guided by Ash and Lauren from The Planned Duo, who will teach you step-by-step how to create a gorgeous floral arrangement using everlasting blooms. In this 2 hour workshop, we will include:
- - Introduction to dried flowers
- - Tutorial and all materials to make a small arrangement (including a white vase and selection of dried flowers in a neutral colour palette)
- - A shared selection of coloured dried flowers if you choose to add a pop of colour to your arrangement
- - Taking photos of your arrangement
- - Once off access to purchase individual dried flower stems at our wholesale price so you can continue creating at home.
After class, you will also have a chance to purchase ready-made arrangements by The Planned Duo at a special discounted price for our workshop participants.
Includes: Tuition and all materials
Suitable for: Beginners age 16+
Instructors: Ash and Lauren of The Planned Duo
This class will be held at Inchmeal boutique. Please check in at Inchmeal.
- Group of 4$520$5200$0