Creative Writing Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is suitable for a range of abilities and will be catered to your specific needs. Whether you’re looking to hone your creative writing skills or seeking constructive feedback to take your writing to the next level.
· Learn tips and tricks for creating compelling narratives that hook a reader from beginning to end.
· Learn about pacing and creating strong plots.
· Bring your writing to life with strong imagery, use of character tags, and believable characters, and dialogue.
· Receive personalised, constructive feedback.
· Find out about a range of publishing opportunities.
Includes: Tuition and all materials
Suitable for: Adults of all abilities
Instructor: Kathy Sayce
This class will be held next door at Notting Hill Neighbourhood House Classroom 2. Please check in at Inchmeal prior.
- General$85GST included$85GST included0$0
- Group of 4$280GST included$280GST included0$0