Chocolate Painting Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This beginners class will show you the basics about chocolate painting. No chocolate making or chocolate tempering will be involved.
Includes: Tuition and all materials
Suitable for: Beginners (age 7+)
Instructor: Young of Yesign
This class will be held at Notting Hill Neighbourhood House Classroom 2. Please check in at Inchmeal prior.
From the instructor:
· The level of Beginner is recommended for people who have no painting or drawing experience.
· The participants must be able to do activities independently when attending our workshop. The suggested ages are over 7 years old.
· There will be a hot surface (max 50 degrees) to melt chocolate during the painting. All participants must follow the instruction to use. Yesign holds no responsibility for injury in case of misconduct.
· In the interest of hygiene, please do not eat chocolate or chocolate paints during the workshop.
· Drinks and food will only be allowed outside of the workshop space. Water bottles are excluded.
· The participants in the workshop might be photographed for commercial use of Yesign. Please let us know if you don’t want to be photographed in advance.
- Group of 4$300$3000$0