Beginner Watercolour Florals Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
You will start with some basic theory about water, colours and how they come together. The later and larger part of the workshop will be hands on with a lot of practise on basic techniques, floral patterns and painting your final picture. In this workshop you will get to use quality artist supplies and take home a completed piece. We look forward to spending a creative session with you!
In this class, you will cover:
- Watercolour theory about water, colours and how they come together
- Basic brush control exercises and watercolour techniques
- Basics floral shapes and foliage shapes
- Full flower practise and final painting You will take home an A5 sized watercolour painted by you and a wealth of knowledge.
Supplies: You will get to use Rashmi’s private collection of art supplies to practise and complete your final piece.
Suitable for: Age 16+
Instructor: Rashmi of watercolorlibran
Want to continue watercolor painting at home?
Rashmi will have her Beginner Watercolour Kit available to purchase, giving you everything you need to paint by yourself
- 1 x 24 Micador Koh-I-Noor Brilliant Watercolour Paint Discs
- 3 x Watercolour Brushes (Various sizes)
- A collection of watercolour paper
- Basic sketching tools
- Pencil and Eraser
ABOUT THE TEACHER: Rashmi is a self-taught watercolour artist who has moved from the stages of being a confused beginner to an obsessive painter and now to a calm watercolourist creating pieces that brings joy to her and to everyone who look at them. She loves to paint bright, cheery and colourful florals but occasionally enjoys bringing a landscape to life on paper. Her most favourite pieces are the watercolour adaptations of homes and bridal bouquets that her followers commission. Her painting style is largely impressionist, and her inspiration comes from nature. Her classes are a relaxed space where you get to explore this medium without fear and as she guides you, you will finish a whole piece to take home.
- General$95GST included$95GST included0$0
- Group of 4$320GST included$320GST included0$0